living place: Warsaw, Poland
Sociologist (specialization in mediations & negotiations). The founder and president of The Other Space Foundation (from 2006). The co-initiator and program coordinator of The Multicultural Center in Warsaw (from 2015). Co-founder & vice-president of The NGO Caribbean Development Foundation (based in English-speaking Caribbean) from 2008.
During his studies – active member of Warsaw branch of Amnesty International. Trainer & facilitator – workshops conducted in Europe (Great Britain, Netherlands, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, etc.), Caucasus & Asia (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Armenia, Mongolia, Myanmar), Caribbean & South America (Bahamas, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Suriname) and North Africa (Tunisia).
Initiator & co-organizer of varied initiatives – including:
• International Letter Writing Marathon “Write for Rights” of Amnesty International (first editions);
• Multicultural Center in Warsaw;
• One Caucasus – the festival and long-term borderland program organized in Marneuli (borderland of Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan)
• Transkaukazja – the only international & multidisciplinary inspired by contemporary Caucasus;
• Forums of Local Migration Policies in Poland.
Participant of international election observation missions in Azerbaijan (2003) and Ukraine (2004), coordinator of development aid projects in Caucasus, worked with Polish Radio TOK fm, currently works with IMI Radio (first Polish radio organized by immigrants). Involved in many music projects that merge musicians from different countries and genres (initiator of “Caucasus+. Collection #1: Georgia+” – first music album based on joint projects of musicians from Georgia, Poland, Senegal, Jamaica and other countries).